Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day at the Spa





The boys and I traveled to Arizona so that we could meet Madelyn and also so that they could stay with Grandma and Grandpa while Keith and I take a little anniversary trip.

On Friday, our first day there, my mother-in-law and I took a drive up to Flagstaff, about two hours from my parents house in Sun City, to visit my sister-in-law's day spa, Carrie's Day Salon. I enjoyed the drive up and back with my MIL; we had lots of good conversations. My MIL even let me drive her new Prius hybrid and the gas mileage was unbelievable. At one point we were getting 63 MPG. Wow!


Once there, Carrie completely spoiled us with massages, pedicures and hair treatments. It was a great day and the most relaxing day that I've had in a very long time. If you're ever in the Flagstaff area you won't regret a visit to Carrie's Day Salon. The people are friendly and the services divine!

L to R: Phyllis (mother-in-law), me(before new hairdo), Carrie (sister-in-law)

Pretty toes - to match my party dress!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh, fun! I'm so glad you had this much-deserved day of pampering!!!!